Monday, January 21, 2008

Registry Bliss at Perfect Bound

Marking the start of a new year filled with weddings and registries, Anne from
Perfect Bound, contacted me and asked if I would contribute to a fun, week-long
series that she is doing called "Registry Bliss"! This series will spotlight the
eccentric and luxurious items that would be included on the "Dream Registry"of
5 different bride-to-be bloggers.



Today, she is featuring my "Dream Registry"! Ranging from the La Cornue
Cornufe Stove to the Goyard Picnic trunk to the Dyson vacuum cleaner, I chose these
items not only because of their style and design but also because I would definitely
use them all the time. I guarantee you these blue-chip items wouldn't end up returned
or in unopened boxes gathering dust in my parent's basement. Here's to champagne
wishes and caviar dreams!

"Registry Bliss" can only be seen this week at Perfect Bound. Make sure you stop by
and check out other dream registry items. If you have a "dream" registry item, I would
love to hear what it is...drop me a comment.

2 comments:

tutekx said...

Easy Get Money
1. go to the following link; http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tutekx Join this site. It is also free. You get paid for completing surveys over there 6$ to 4$ dollars per survey and 1.25$ per referral . have a 1 year premium account and now i am collecting some exta cash .
2. Then create a paypal PREMIUM Account at this address. It is free; http://www.paypal.com When asked for credit card details simply say cancel. You do not need to fill it . Another thing you can also use paypal money to buy stuff on ebay and other shopping sites.
3. Thats is it. So Simple and I swear it works.
4. I learnt this from another friend and i thought it will be good for my friends here. So I thought of helping
5. Try Now Klik Here

1. go to the following link; http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tutekx Join this site. It is also free. You get paid for completing surveys over there 6$ to 4$ dollars per survey and 1.25$ per referral . have a 1 year premium account and now i am collecting some exta cash .
2. Then create a paypal PREMIUM Account at this address. It is free; http://www.paypal.com When asked for credit card details simply say cancel. You do not need to fill it . Another thing you can also use paypal money to buy stuff on ebay and other shopping sites.
3. Thats is it. So Simple and I swear it works.
4. I learnt this from another friend and i thought it will be good for my friends here. So I thought of helping
5. Try Now Klik Here

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.